Pradana Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana : According the pradana mantri Fasal bima yojana all formers crops which has been lost from heavy rain, floods or any natural disasters, any former can apply for this scheme who faced this loses in there crops, this is a central govt scheme started on 13th January 2016.
Important Highlights of Pradana Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana
|Scheme Name||Pradana Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana|
|Started Date||13January 2016|
|Last Date||As soon as possible|
|Objective||To give benefits to the formers|
|Scheme Type||Central Government/Ministry of Agriculture and Formers welfare|
|Official website||Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana – Crop Insurance | PMFBY – Crop Insurance|
- Damage to the formers crop like hail, waterlogging, cloudburst will be covered, and insurance will be given to the formers.
- Benefits will also given to the formers, if they didn’t sow the crop due to the bad sessional condition.
- Now GPS, Smartphone and remote sensing will bet used to collect the to reduce the delay in payments.
- Under the Pradana Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana formers will pay only 2% for kharif and 1.5% for Ravi
Eligibility criteria for Pradana Mantrnumbei Fasal Bima Yojana:
- All the formers of the country’s can take the benefits of this scheme.
- Yon can insurance the forming done on your land, as well as you can insurance farmland taken on any borrowed land.
- You can only take the benefits of Pradana Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana if you are not availing any other kissan scheme.
Required Documents for Pradana Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana
- Formers ID Card
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Bank Account
- Formers address proof
- If the formers has been taken on rent the the photocopy of the contract with the owner of the land.
- Formers Account Number/Khasra Number Paper
- Applicant Photo
- The Date of the day former started planting the crop
How to Check the Application Status:
- Go to the Official website
- Now you can see the main page of website, click on the application status.
- Pradana Mantri Fasal bima yojana status
- The a new box will open and it will ask for receipt number
- Enter your receipt number and solve the captcha and click on the check status.
- Then you status will be on you screen.
PMFBY Premium Amount and Premium Calculator
Before making online registrations / applications, farmers must learn how to calculate PMFBY insurance premium amount using PMFBY insurance premium calculator. PMFBY insurance premium calculation is based on the state / district / type of crop and the covered area. The premium to be paid by the farmers for getting crop insurance under PMFBY can be calculated by filling these details on the official portal.
This Crop Insurance Scheme provides financial assistance in case their crops gets damaged due to heavy rain, natural calamities, pests or diseases. Interested farmers can now know premium amount for Kharif or Rabi crop season using the PMFBY premium calculator. The insurance premium under the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana is much less than any other crop insurance scheme. Below is the complete list of PMFBY premium amount to be paid by the farmer.
|For Kharif Crop||2% of the eligible insured amount|
|For Rabi Crops||1.5% of the eligible insured amount|
|1.5% of the eligible insured amount||5% of the eligible insured amount|
Please Note ; We have collected this content from the internet ,for education purpose its very helpful to students, if you find this is copyrighted content and belongs to you please contact to the admin to remove this content from our website.
Thanks for Visiting our website.
#CENTRAL GOVT SCHEME, PRADANA MANTRI FASAL BHIMA YOJANA, BHARAT YOJANA, PMFBY APPLICATION STATUS,PMFBT PREMIUN INSURANCE CALICLATOR,
6,092 total views, 4 views today