CeG Karnataka Recruitment 2022: Apply for 31 Consultant-Fruits vacancies. Centre for e-Governance Karnataka invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Consultant-Fruits Posts through CeG Karnataka official notification March 2022. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 30-Mar-2022.
CeG Karnataka Vacancy Notification
Organization Name: Centre for e-Governance Karnataka (CeG Karnataka)
No of Posts: 31
Job Location: Karnataka
Post Name: Consultant-Fruits
Salary: Rs.30000/- Per Month
CeG Karnataka Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per CeG Karnataka official notification candidate should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Agriculture, B.Tech, BCA, MCA from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Qualification with Percentage Details
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Computer Science/Electronics/IT) with 50% & above
Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture/Sericulture/Veterinary Sciences/Fisheries/B.Tech in Agriculture with 75% & above with Min. 75% marks in Computer Subject in Degree
BCA, MCA with 60% marks & above
Candidates should have 01 year experience in handling of any IT Project with Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, BCA, MCA
Candidates should have 01 year experience in handling of any Government Project will be preferred with Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture/Sericulture/Veterinary Sciences/Fisheries/B.Tech in Agriculture
Age Limit: As per the Centre for e-Governance Karnataka recruitment notification, Candidates should have age limit As per CeG Karnataka Recruitment Norms
As per the Centre for e-Governance Karnataka Norms
No Application Fee
Qualification, Experience & Interview
How to apply for CeG Karnataka Recruitment 2022
- First of all go through the CeG Karnataka recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on CeG Karnataka Consultant-Fruits Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in CeG Karnataka Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete CeG Karnataka Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
Walk-In Interview Venue Details
CeG Office, MS Building, Bangalore, Karnataka
Job Location : Karnataka
Language : Kannada
Which Department : Education
Central OR State Information: State
Location : Karnataka
Published Date : 2022
Information Term : Short
Purpose of Information : Employee
Information Format : JPJ
Information Size : 672kb
Number of Pages : 02
Scanned Copy : Yes
Information Editable Text : No
Password Protected : No
Image Available : Yes
Download Link Available : Yes
Copy Text : No
Information Print Enable : Yes
File Quality : High
File size Reduced : No
File Password : No
Rate : Free of cost
For Personal Use Only
Save water, Save life’s.!!
Please Note ; We have collected this content from the internet ,for education purpose its very helpful to students, if you find this is copyrighted content and belongs to you please contact to the admin to remove this content from our website.
Start Date to Apply Online: 18-03-2022
Last Date to Apply Online: 30-Mar-2022
Tentative Date of Interview: 07-Apr-2022
CeG Karnataka Notification Important Links
Official Notification pdf: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Official Website: ceg.karnataka.gov.in
295 total views, 1 views today