Karnataka SSLC Passing Marks 2022 – Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board prescribes KSEEB SSLC Passing Marks 2022 Karnataka for Class 10 all subjects and total marks. All the students who will appear in the SSLC Exam have to secure Minimum Passing Marks of Karnataka SSLC Exam to get passing grades.
This article will help you to know what are the Karnataka SSLC Passing Marks 2022 and other important things related to it. Go through the article to get details of Karnataka SSLC minimum passing marks 2022.
Karnataka SSLC Passing Marks 2022
All the students need to secure at least 35% marks to clear Karnataka SSLC Exam 2022. Students must score at least 40 out of 150 marks in theory exams to be held as per SSLC time table 2023 Karnataka Board. For Karnataka SSLC exams, the passing marks are an aggregate of 35%.
|Particular||Minimum Passing Marks|
|Karnataka SSLC Passing Marks Out of 100||35|
|Karnataka SSLC Passing Marks Out of 80||28|
|Karnataka SSLC Passing Marks Out of 20||7|
KSEEB SSLC 2022 Passing Marks – Subject Required to Pass
All the students have to appear for 6 subjects in KSEEB 10th exams, which includes 3 core subjects (Math, science and social science) and 3 language subjects (First language, second language and third Language). As per KSEEB SSLC syllabus 2023, there are also alternative subjects for students with learning disabilities.
- For language 1, students can choose from Hindi, English, Urdu, Sanskrit, Telugu, Tamil, Marathi.
- For language paper 2, students have to choose between Kannada and English.
- For language 3, students have to choose from Hindi, English, Kannada, Urdu, Konkani, Tulu.
- Language 1 paper carry 100 marks. Language-2 and language-3 carry 80 marks for written exam and 20 marks for internal.
- Core subjects (Math, science and social science) carry 80 marks for written exam and 20 for internal.
- Students with learning disabilities have subjects like political science, sociology and economics which carry 80 marks for written exam and 20 for internal.
Central or State Information: State
Location : Karnataka India
Published Date : 2022
Information Term : Short in
Purpose of Information : Employee
Information Format : JPJ
Information Size : 672kb
Number of Pages : 02
Scanned Copy : Yes
Information Editable Text : No
Password Protected : No
Image Available : Yes
Download Link Available : Yes
Copy Text : No
Information Print Enable : Yes
File Quality : High
File size Reduced : No
File Password : No
Rate : Free of cost
For Personal Use Only
Save water, Save life’s.!!
Please Note ; We have collected this content from the internet ,for education purpose its very helpful to students, if you find this is copyrighted content and belongs to you please contact to the admin to remove this content from our website.
Thanks For Visiting Our website.