Labour Welfare Board Educational Assistance Application Form Last Date klwb.karnataka.gov.in Apply online through official website for Labour Card Scholarship Karnataka Educational Assistance 2021 karnataka labour welfare board scholarship 2021 .
Karnataka Labor Welfare Board invites applications for educational assistance for the year 2021-22 through the official website i.e. https://klwbapps.karnataka.gov.in/. All eligible candidates can apply online for klwbapps.karnataka.gov.in Scholarship 2021-22 . Here we will provide full details about the educational assistance of Karnataka Labor Welfare Board. Check eligibility criteria, amount of scholarship, how to apply to online process etc.
- 2000/- for class 1 pass
- 2000/- for class 2 pass
- 2000/- for class 3 pass
- 3000/- for class 4 pass
- 3000/- for class 5 pass
- 3000/- for class 6 pass
- 4000/- for class 7 pass
- 4000/- for class VIII pass
- 6000/- for class 9 pass
- 6000/- for class 10 pass
- 6000/- for first PUC pass
- 8000/- for those who have passed secondary PUC
- 7000/- per year for ITI and Diploma pass.
- 10,000/- per year for those who have passed the degree.
- Rs.25,000/- for engineering course addition and Rs.20,000/-(On Merit Seat) per year pass.
- Rs.30,000/- for admission to medical course and Rs.25000/-(On Merit Seat) per year pass.
- Rs.20,000/- for master’s degree addition and Rs.10,000/- per year (for two years)
- Ph.D. course rs.20000/- per year (maximum two years) and additional Rs.20,000/- after ph.d. prabhandha acceptance
For talented children;
- Rs.5000/- for those who have secured 75% marks in SSLC or equivalent class.
- Rs.7000/- for those who have secured 75% marks in PUC or equivalent class.
- Rs.10,000/- for those who have secured 75% marks in degree or equivalent course.
- Rs.15,000/- for those who have secured 75% marks in Post Graduate Degree or equivalent course.
Students can apply only in the qualification prescribed by the Labor Department which is as follows :-
Students should be permanent residents of Karnataka.
Only labour welfare worker salaried children can apply for scholarships.
General applicants should have 50% marks.
The other candidate should have more than 40%.
Must follow and pass from a recognized institution
Documents required to apply:
- ID/Smart Card Certified Copy issued by board
- • Ration Card
- • Job Confirmation Letter
- • Bank Account Book Copy
- • first child education details
- • details of second child education
- Photograph of the first child
- Photograph of second child
- • Mark sheet and Study Certificate
- • submit application within six months of next academic year
- Submission of contribution certificate • by senior/labor inspector
- Application process by senior/labor inspector •
- A review report will be prepared by the •
- Labor Inspector (if required)
- Review and approval from the • Labor Officer
Last Date to Apply : 31/03/2022
Language : Kannada
Which Department : Education
Central OR State Information: State
Location : Karnataka
Published Date : 2020
Information Term : Short
Purpose of Information : Employee
Information Format : JPJ
Information Size : 672kb
Number of Pages : 02
Scanned Copy : Yes
Information Editable Text : No
Password Protected : No
Image Available : Yes
Download Link Available : Yes
Copy Text : No
Information Print Enable : Yes
File Quality : High
File size Reduced : No
File Password : No
Rate : Free of cost
For Personal Use Only
Save water, Save life’s.!!
Please Note ; We have collected this content from the internet ,for education purpose its very helpful to students, if you find this is copyrighted content and belongs to you please contact to the admin to remove this content from our website.
|Official Website||Go to The Page|
Thanks for Visiting Our Website.