KPSC Recruitment 2022: Karnataka Public Service Commission has Invited application to fill up 13 Enumerators & DEO Posts @ kpsc.kar.nic.in posts, interested and eligible candidates can apply through Indian Navy Recruitment official notification, who are all searching for jobs in govt sector this post will help you.
Details of KPSC Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Total Number of Vacancy||13|
|Post Name||Enumerators & DEO|
|Salary||Rs.21400-42000/- Per Month|
|Starting Date to Apply||07/10/2022|
|Last Date to Apply||05/11/2022|
Educational Qualification: As per KPSC official notification candidate should have completed PUC from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and Maximum of 35 years
- SC/ST/Cat-I Candidates: 05 years
- Cat-2A/2B/3A & 3B Candidates: 03 years
- PH/Widow Candidates: 10 years
- SC/ST/Cat-I & PH Candidates: Rs.35/-
- Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Rs.85/-
- Cat-2A/2B/3A & 3B Candidates: Rs.335/-
- General Candidates: Rs.635/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Kannada Language Exam, Competitive Exam
How to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2022
- First of all go through the KPSC recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on KPSC Enumerators & DEO Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in KPSC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete KPSC Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 07-10-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 05-Nov-2022
- Last Date to Pay the Application Fee: 07-Nov-2022
Central or State Information: State
Location : Karnataka India
Published Date : 2021
Information Term : Short in
Purpose of Information : Employee
Information Format : JPJ
Information Size : 672kb
Number of Pages : 02
Scanned Copy : Yes
Information Editable Text : No
Password Protected : No
Image Available : Yes
Download Link Available : Yes
Copy Text : No
Information Print Enable : Yes
File Quality : High
File size Reduced : No
File Password : No
Rate : Free of cost
For Personal Use Only
Save water, Save life’s.!!
Please Note ; We have collected this content from the internet ,for education purpose its very helpful to students, if you find this is copyrighted content and belongs to you please contact to the admin to remove this content from our website.
Important Links :
Thanks for Visiting our website.