Karnataka government is inviting Bhagya Lakshmi Scheme online application form 2022 at blakshmi.kar.nic.in. People can now download Bhagya Laxmi Yojana registration form in PDF format at the official website to apply. The prime goal of Bhagyalakshmi scheme is to promote birth of girl children in below poverty line (BPL) families. This scheme will raise status of girl child in the family as well as in the society.
Karnataka Bhagyalakshmi Scheme Objectives
The main objectives of Karnataka Bhagyalakshmi Scheme are as follows:-
- This scheme will promote birth of girl children among families identified as below poverty line (BPL).
- Bhagya Lakshmi Scheme will increase status of girl child and thus status of entire society would be raised.
- This Bhagya Laxmi Yojana will promote birth of girl child in economically weaker families and will raise their status within their family and society.
For more details, visit the official website at http://blakshmi.kar.nic.in:8080/First.jsp
Karnataka Bhagya Lakshmi Yojana Benefits
The benefits under Bhagya Lakshmi Yojana in Karnataka are described below:-
- Each BPL girl child will get health insurance cover upto max. of Rs. 25,000 per year.
- The annual scholarship of Rs. 300 to Rs. 1,000 upto 10th class is given to BPL girl children.
- Bhagya Lakshmi Yojana will promote the birth of girl child in economically weaker families and to raise their status within the family and society.
- Bhagya Laxmi Yojana to provide Financial assistance to the girl child through their mother / father / natural guardian upon fulfillment of above mentioned eligibility criteria.
- In addition to this, parents will get Rs. 1 lakh in case of accident and Rs. 42,500 for natural death of the beneficiary. At the end of 18 years, the beneficiary would be paid Rs. 34, 751.
Bhagya Laxmi Scheme Annual Scholarship Amount
The annual scholarship amount under the Bhagya Laxmi Scheme is given below:-
a) 1st to 3rd Class – Rs. 300 p.a for each classb) 4th Class – Rs. 500 p.a
c) 5th Class – Rs. 600 p.ad) 6th / 7th Standard – Rs. 700 p.ae) 8th Class – Rs. 800 p.af) 9th / 10th Class – Rs. 1000 p.a
Karnataka Bhagya Laxmi Yojana Eligibility Criteria
All the applicants must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to avail benefits of Karnataka Bhagya Laxmi Yojana:-Girl children belonging to BPL families and born after 31 March 2006 are eligible.The birth enrollment should be done upto 1 year of the birth of the child on the submission of the birth certificate.Bhagya Laxmi Yojana is only for 2 girl children of BPL family.Girl must not be a child labour.In addition to this, immunization of girls should have been done as per the health department programme. To become eligible for the maturity amount, it is compulsory that the beneficiary completes 8th standard and she should not have been married off before she reaches the age of 18.
Language : Kannada
Which Department : Education
Central OR State Information: State
Location : Karnataka
Published Date : 2020
Information Term : Short
Purpose of Information : Employee
Information Format : JPJ
Information Size : 672kb
Number of Pages : 02
Scanned Copy : Yes
Information Editable Text : No
Password Protected : No
Image Available : Yes
Download Link Available : Yes
Copy Text : No
Information Print Enable : Yes
File Quality : High
File size Reduced : No
File Password : No
Rate : Free of cost
For Personal Use Only
Save water, Save life’s.!!
Please Note ; We have collected this content from the internet ,for education purpose its very helpful to students, if you find this is copyrighted content and belongs to you please contact to the admin to remove this content from our website.
Thanks for Visiting Our website.