Coffee Board Recruitment 2022: Coffee Board has invited application to fill up Various Project Executive posts through Coffee Board Recruitment official notification, interested and eligible candidates can apply this post, who are all searching for state govt jobs this post will help you.
Details of Coffee Board Recruitment 2022:
|Organization Name||Coffee Board|
|Total Number of Vacancy||Various|
|Post Name||Project Executive|
|Salary||Rs.40000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Bangalore – Karnataka|
|Starting Date to Apply||19/10/2022|
|Last Date to Apply||02/11/2022|
Educational Qualification: As per Coffee Board official notification candidate should have completed Degree, Graduation in Business Management/Business Administration/Mass Communication from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Coffee Board of India recruitment notification, Candidates should have age limit As per Coffee Board Norms
As per the Coffee Board of India Norms
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for Coffee Board Recruitment (Project Executive) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Dr. B.J. Ashwini Kumar, Project Coordinator – ICO Special Fund Project, Coffee Board, No.1, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Veedhi, Bengaluru – 560001 on or before 02-Nov-2022.
Steps to Apply for Coffee Board Project Executive Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the Coffee Board recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Dr. B.J. Ashwini Kumar, Project Coordinator – ICO Special Fund Project, Coffee Board, No.1, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Veedhi, Bengaluru – 560001 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 02-Nov-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 19-10-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 02-Nov-2022
Published Date : 2022
Information Term : Short in
Purpose of Information : Employee
Information Format : JPJ
Information Size : 672kb
Number of Pages : 02
Scanned Copy : Yes
Information Editable Text : No
Password Protected : No
Image Available : Yes
Download Link Available : Yes
Copy Text : No
Information Print Enable : Yes
File Quality : High
File size Reduced : No
File Password : No
Rate : Free of cost
For Personal Use Only
Save water, Save life’s.!!
Please Note ; We have collected this content from the internet ,for education purpose its very helpful to students, if you find this is copyrighted content and belongs to you please contact to the admin to remove this content from our website.
Thanks for Visiting our website.