Hon’ble Chief Minister has announced a new ‘Pashu Bhagya‘ scheme in the Budget Speech 2015-16. The scheme will include:
- Backended subsidy of 33% to farmers belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes and 25% to other small and marginal farmers will be provided to establish cattle, sheep, goat, pig, poultry units in availing maximum loan of Rs.1.20 lakh from commercial banks (The subsidy to SC/ST has been revised from 33% to 50% vide Pashu Bhagya Administrative Approval GO, dated 04-08-2015).
- Short term loans upto Rs.50,000/- at 0% interest will be provided through Co-operative Banks, on the lines of crop loan, for providing cattle feed/other maintenance expenditure.
- Subsidy will be provided to the members of Milk Producers’ Co-operative Societies for payment of insurance premiums upto 5 cattle.
- The scheme of providing Rs.5,000/- ex-gratia under ‘Kurigahi Suraksha Scheme’ will be continued. A grant of Rs.5.00 crore will be provided for this program.
Other programs & schemes
Other programs and schemes implemented by the department are:
- Centrally Sponsored Schemes (CSS)
- National Project on Rinderpest Eradication (NPRE)
- Assistance to State for control of Animal Diseases (ASCAD)
- Foot and Mouth Disease Control Programme (FMD-CP)
- National Animal Disease Reporting System (NADRS)
- National Control Programme on peste des petites Ruminants (NCP-PPR)
- National Programme for Brucellosis Control
- Establishment and Strengthening of existing veterinary Hospitals and Dispensaries (ESVHD)
- Breed development
- Livestock insurance scheme
- Special livestock development plan
- Special component plan (SCP)
- Tribal sub plan (TSP)
- Infertility camps
- Fodder development scheme
- farmers training programme, etc.
Language : Kannada
Which Department : Education
Central OR State Information: State
Location : Karnataka
Published Date : 2020
Information Term : Short
Purpose of Information : Employee
Information Format : JPJ
Information Size : 672kb
Number of Pages : 02
Scanned Copy : Yes
Information Editable Text : No
Password Protected : No
Image Available : Yes
Download Link Available : Yes
Copy Text : No
Information Print Enable : Yes
File Quality : High
File size Reduced : No
File Password : No
Rate : Free of cost
For Personal Use Only
Save water, Save life’s.!!
Please Note ; We have collected this content from the internet ,for education purpose its very helpful to students, if you find this is copyrighted content and belongs to you please contact to the admin to remove this content from our website.
Thanks for Visiting Our website.