UIDAI Recruitment 2022 : Unique Identity Authority of India invited application for 03 Private Secretary, Accountant vacancies, interested and eligible candidates can apply this posts through offline before 26-Dec-2022.
Details of UADAI Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Unique Identity Authority of India (UIDAI)|
|Total no of Posts||03|
|Posts Name||Private Secretary, Accountant|
|Salary||As per the UIDAI Norms|
|Job Location||Bengaluru – Trivandrum|
|Starting Date to apply||11/11/2022|
|Last Date to apply||26/12/2022|
UIDAI Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
UIDAI Qualification Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Deputy Director||As per UIDAI Norms|
|Accountant||Graduate in Commerce|
Age Limit: As per the Unique Identification Authority of India recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be Below 56 years, As on 26-Dec-2022
As per the Unique Identification Authority of India Norms
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for UIDAI Recruitment (Private Secretary, Accountant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Regional Office, 3rd Floor, South Wing, Khanija Bhavan, No.49, Race Course Road, Bengaluru – 560001 on or before 26-Dec-2022.
Steps to Apply for UIDAI Private Secretary, Accountant Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the UIDAI recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Director (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Regional Office, 3rd Floor, South Wing, Khanija Bhavan, No.49, Race Course Road, Bengaluru – 560001 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 26-Dec-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 11-11-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 26-Dec-2022
Location : Karnataka
Published Date : 2021
Information Term : Short
Purpose of Information : Employee
Information Format : JPJ
Information Size : 672kb
Number of Pages : 02
Scanned Copy : Yes
Information Editable Text : No
Password Protected : No
Image Available : Yes
Download Link Available : Yes
Copy Text : No
Information Print Enable : Yes
File Quality : High
File size Reduced : No
File Password : No
Rate : Free of cost
For Personal Use Only
Save water, Save life’s.!!
Please Note ; We have collected this content from the internet ,for education purpose its very helpful to students, if you find this is copyrighted content and belongs to you please contact to the admin to remove this content from our website.
Thanks for Visiting Our Website.