Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023: Indian Coast Guard has Invited application to fill up 71 Assistant Commandant Posts., interested and eligible candidates can apply through Indian Coast Guard Recruitment official notification, who are all searching for jobs in govt sector this post will help you.
Details of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Total Number of Vacancy||71|
|Post Name||Assistant Commandant|
|Salary||As Per Indian Coast Guard Norms|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Starting Date to Apply||25/01/2023|
|Last Date to Apply||09/02/2023|
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Details
|Branch Name||No of Posts|
|General Duty (GD)||40|
|Commercial Pilot License (SSA)||10|
Indian Coast Guard Qualification Details
- General Duty (GD): Degree
- Commercial Pilot Licence (SSA): 12th, Diploma
- Technical (Mechanical): Degree in Naval Architecture/Mechanical/Marine/Automotive Mechatronics/Industrial and Production/Metallurgy/Design/Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering
- Technical (Electrical/Electronics): Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Telecommunication/Instrumentation/Instrumentation and Control/Electronics and Communication/Power Engineering/Power Electronics Engineering
- Law Entry: Degree in Law, LLB
Indian Navy Age Limit Details
- General Duty (GD): Candidates should be Born between 01-Jul-1998 to 30-Jun-2002 (Both dates inclusive)
- Commercial Pilot License (SSA): Candidates should be Born between 01-Jul-1998 to 30-Jun-2004 (Both dates inclusive)
- Technical (Mechanical) & Technical (Electrical/Electronics): Candidates should be Born between 01-Jul-1998 to 30-Jun-2002 (Both dates inclusive).
- Law Entry: Candidates should be Born between 01-Jul-1994 to 30-Jun-2002 (Both dates inclusive).
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.250/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
- Computer Based Test (Stage-I)
- Preliminary Selection Board (Stage-II)
- Final Selection Board (Stage-III)
- Medical Examination (Stage-IV)
- Induction (Stage-V)
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
- First of all go through the Indian Coast Guard recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in Indian Coast Guard Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 25-01-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 09-Feb-2023
Central or State Information: State
Location : Karnataka India
Published Date : 2021
Information Term : Short in
Purpose of Information : Employee
Information Format : JPJ
Information Size : 672kb
Number of Pages : 02
Scanned Copy : Yes
Information Editable Text : No
Password Protected : No
Image Available : Yes
Download Link Available : Yes
Copy Text : No
Information Print Enable : Yes
File Quality : High
File size Reduced : No
File Password : No
Rate : Free of cost
For Personal Use Only
Save water, Save life’s.!!
Please Note ; We have collected this content from the internet ,for education purpose its very helpful to students, if you find this is copyrighted content and belongs to you please contact to the admin to remove this content from our website.
Important Links :
Thanks for Visiting our website.